Friday, October 26, 2007

Mom Jeans

I am so proud of my wife for fitting back in to her pre-pregnancy jeans. To celebrate, she went out today and bought some nice jeans. To be honest, I have lost track of what kinds of jeans are "cool" these days. At one time these jeans were cool:






and I used to wear them like this:







but now the more crap on the pockets, the cooler the jeans






this seems to be a bit much for me. Any thoughts? Better yet, what is an appropriate amount to spend on jeans? What is the most you've ever spent on jeans?

Do you own a pair of "Mom Jeans"?






8 comments:

Camille said...

hey dax your blog is girly

Nortorious said...

leave him alone, cam!
Dx, did I show you the lee jeans I bought at jc penny?

Ellie said...

Dax, jeans should cost around $250-$300 if you want your wife to look good.

Hazen5 said...

My husband is guilty of "Pegging" his pants! Too Funny!

AnnEE said...

I still peg my pants. Is that a problem??

Alex said...

Yep. Ellie's right. I called Diesel and checked. That's how much they cost now... w/o friends who work in the store to share their discount.

But Fornarina's are $176!

Alex said...

NOTE TO NOR AND DAX...

CHECK YOUR COMMENTS COUNTER...I COMMENT LATE B/C I HAVE MAC ISSUES SO YOU HAVE TO GO BACK A FEW DAYS AND READ MY COMMENTS WHICH ARE ARRIVING ON YOUR BLOGS LATER THAN EVERYONE ELSES. IF YOU DON'T I WILL FILL SAD AND LEFT OUT.

THX.
AL :)

Paige said...

Yea, she can fit in her jeans. And it's called a muffin top.