Sunday, October 14, 2007

Car Buying


I sold my Porsche this weekend because Mims wanted a new car.





My peers keep telling me that I will get a minivan.
Let me tell you the chances of this happening. I will buy a minivan when:
1. I decide to rob a bank and I need a getaway vehicle.
2. I decide to move an object that is too small for a normal van.
3. The minivan is actually a Transformer that can change into a gigantic robot.
4. A minivan looks like a Ferarri.
5. A minivan is the preferred vehicle for time travel.

4 comments:

Celia Fae said...

Please save this post so that I can reference it when you have ten kids and you need a minivan. Never say never, mister.

Nortorious said...

I'm going to buy a minivan when he goes out of town.

Ellie said...

I predict you will buy a minivan when you run out of other kinds of cars to lease. So, that will be next year I guess.

Camille said...

i kinda miss chanco. i think you should buy another chancho. make sure to get it in black though because the other colors look like tonka trucks.